Hercules Deluxe Webcam
- • PC Are drivers supporting Windows Vista x64 available?
- • PC During the installation, I get warned that Direct X 9.0c is necessary. How can I install it?
- • PC How can I configure the microphone of my webcam Deluxe to work with chat softwares ?
- • PC How can I turn off the LED when using my webcam or when my computer is turned off?
- • PC How can I verify that my webcam has been installed correctly on my computer?
- • PC How can I verify that Windows XP Service Pack 2 is installed on my computer?
- • PC I get no image or a black image with Webcam Station. What should I do?
- • PC I get the message 'USB Controller Bandwidth Exceeded' when trying to use the webcam.
- • PC I have some issues with Webcam Station
- • PC I just changed my webcam's USB port and Windows detects new hardware. What should I do?
- • PC My CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive isn't recognized by Windows Vista anymore after having installed the ARCSOFT software suite.
- • PC My microphone doesn't work in Windows Live Messenger or MSN Messenger.
- • My webcam's installation procedure stalls at 10%.
- • PC The person I'm talking to doesn't see or hear me when we're communicating via Windows Live Messenger or MSN Messenger.
- • PC Using my webcam to communicate via AOL Instant Messenger (AIM)
- • PC Using my webcam to communicate via Skype?
- • PC Using my webcam to communicate via Windows Live? Messenger or MSN Messenger
- • PC Using my webcam to communicate via Yahoo !® Messenger
- • PC Webcam Station tells me that my webcam is not connected.