DJ Console MK2
Product number : 4780393
- If your computer PC/Mac with USB 3 ports does not detect your DJ console:
1) Test your DJ Console on a PC with either Windows 7 or Windows 8.0, or with not any USB 3 port.
Open the Hercules DJ Control Panel, go to the About tab and check the Firmware version.
To work on computers with a USB 3 port, the firmware version must end with:
- 16 on DJ Console Mk2,
- 32 on DJ Console Rmx,
- 22 on DJ Console Mk4,
- 18 on DJ 4Set,
- 16 on DJ Console 4-Mx.
2) Try using a shorter, well-shielded USB 2 cable (a maximum of 3.3 feet/1 meter in length)
3) Connect a USB 3 hub powered by a power supply between your DJ Console and the USB port of your computer.
For more information, please refer to the knowledge base article:
|HDJCSeries MAC® [DJSeriesInstall 6.44s - macOS 11 (Big Sur) & macOS 12 (Monterey)]||MAC||Mac OS 11 - Mac OS 12|
|HDJCSeries MAC® [DJSeriesInstall 6.18s - OS X 10.6 to macOS 10.15.7 ]||MAC||OSX 10.10 - OSX 10.11 - OSX 10.6 - OSX 10.7 - OSX 10.8 - OSX 10.9|
|HDJCSeries PC [2023.HDJS.1 - Windows 10-11] ASIO drivers||PC|
|HDJCSeries PC [2020.HDJS.1 - Windows 7 -8.1] Asio drivers||PC||Windows 7 - Windows 8|
|HDJCSeries MAC® [DJSeriesInstall_PPC 3.31]||MAC||OSX 10.2 - OSX 10.3 - OSX 10.4|
|HDJCSeries PC [2016.HDJS.3 - Windows XP ]||PC||Windows 10 - Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows Vista|
|User manual - DJ Console MK2 / Tractor - EN||MAC||English|
|User manual - DJ Console MK2 / VirtualDJ - EN||English|
|Hercules DJ Series - Drivers Install MAC||MAC||English|
|Hercules DJ Series - Drivers Install PC||PC||English|
|User manual - DJ Console MK2 / Tractor - DE||MAC||Deutsch|
|User manual - DJ Console MK2 / Tractor - ES||MAC||Español|
|User manual - DJ Console MK2 / Tractor - FR||MAC||Français|
|User manual - DJ Console MK2 / Tractor - IT||MAC||Italiano|
|User manual - DJ Console MK2 / Tractor - NL||MAC||Nederlands|
|User manual - DJ Console MK2 / VirtualDJ - DE||Deutsch|
|User manual - DJ Console MK2 / VirtualDJ - ES||Español|
|User manual - DJ Console MK2 / VirtualDJ - FR||Français|
|User manual - DJ Console MK2 / VirtualDJ - IT||Italiano|
|User manual - DJ Console MK2 / VirtualDJ - NL||Nederlands|
|Hercules DJ Series - Installation Pilotes MAC||MAC||Français|
|Hercules DJ Series - Installation Pilotes PC||PC||Français|
• Can I use my Hercules DJ controller with other DJ software? • Do I need to connect speakers to my Hercules DJ devices? • PC How can I install and use my DJ Console MK2 under Windows Vista and Windows 7 ? • How can I use Virtual DJ Timecoded vinyl? • How can I use Virtual DJ with my laptop?s integrated speakers? • MAC How can I verify that my DJ Console MK2 is correctly installed on my MAC computer? • PC How can I verify that my DJ Console MK2 is correctly installed on my PC ? • How can I verify that the DJ Console MK2 is working correctly as a MIDI controller? • How can I verify that the DJ Console MkII is working correctly as a MIDI controller? • How do I configure Traktor LE to use external sources? • How to connect an external audio source to the DJ Console MK2. • I hear distortion when connecting devices to the Line input of the console. • I notice some sort of 'delay effect' when I'm using an external source. What is the problem? • Is it possible to use the DJ Console MK2 as a stand-alone mixer, without any connection to a computer? • MAC MacBook laptop configurations & OS X optimizations • MAC Manual firmware update (OS X) - DJ Console Mk2 • PC Manual firmware update (PC) - DJ Console MK2 • My Console keeps disconnecting. • PC PC laptop configurations & Windows optimizations • Since installing the latest driver and firmware version for my DJ Console, headphone previewing is not working anymore with Virtual DJ. • PC Traktor 3 - Configuration (PC) • MAC Traktor 3 LE / DJ Console MK2 - MAC Configuration • PC Traktor 3 LE / DJ Console MK2 - PC Configuration • Update to Traktor 3.3.2 LE • Using an external mixer with your DJ Console Mk2 • VirtualDJ DJC Edition - Serial number • What is ASIO and how do I use it? • PC When installing drivers under Windows XP, a warning message appears indicating that the drivers have not been approved. • When launching Virtual DJ, I get the error: ? A controller has not been detected? • Why and how can I disable my onboard sound card? • Why do I hear the main mix when I try to listen to the individual decks In Traktor 3 LE?
Optimize your Windows settings for DJing
19-02-2023 - To avoid crackling, popping sound and distortion, you should optimize your Windows computer for DJing. If it feels like your Windows computer is slow for DJing, you should try making the following ...
If the audio tracks are stored on a USB key, the playback quality is bad.
19-02-2023 - In Windows, you should not play your music tracks stored on a USB key for DJing purposes. You should 1) copy the audio tracks from the USB key to your computer hard drive first, 2) then remove th...
iTunes tracks are not visible in VirtualDJ LE
22-11-2022 - First, close the VirtualDJ LE software. Make sure that the iTunes option to share the iTunes library XML with other applications is enabled. To do so: Open iTunes, go to Edit > Prefer...
The microphone is not recorded in the DJ software
22-11-2022 - On DJ controllers, the microphone input is often wired directly to the master output (this is called a pass-through mode) to avoid the latency software may add, but the microphone's sound can only be ...
My DJ controller is not detected in Traktor Pro 2
22-11-2022 - The Traktor Pro 2 software supports Hercules DJControl and DJConsole controllers using a MIDI mapping file with a TSI extension. The required TSI files can be downloaded for all Hercules controllers d...
My DJ controller’s buttons don’t light up in Traktor Pro 2
22-11-2022 - Open Traktor Pro 2: In Preferences (Windows: File > Preferences / macOS: Traktor > Preferences), go to the Controller Manager section Make sure that your DJ controller is selected not only...
My DJ controller is detected in Traktor Pro 2, but there is no sound
22-11-2022 - If your DJ controller has a built-in audio interface: Connect your speakers to the DJ controller's Master output, or output 1-2 (not to the computer's audio output). Connect your headphones ...