Related informations :
- KB : 1967
- Language : EN
- Date : 2017-04-11
- Category : HOWTO
- Tag : TRAKTOR PRO 2 , NO SOUND , NO AUDIO
If your DJ controller has a built-in audio interface:
- Connect your speakers to the DJ controller's Master output, or output 1-2 (not to the computer's audio output).
- Connect your headphones to the headphones output on the DJ controller.
- In Traktor's Preferences options (macOS: Traktor > Preferences / Windows: Files > Preferences), go to Audio Setup and make sure that your DJ controller is selected as the Audio Device.
- Go to Output Routing, and make sure that:
- The Mixing Mode is set to Internal.
- The Output Monitor is assigned to channels 3 and 4.
- The Output Master is assigned to channels 1 and 2.