My DJ controller is detected in Traktor Pro 2, but there is no sound
Related informations :
- KB : 1967
- Language : EN
- Date : 2022-11-22
- Category :
- Tag :
If your DJ controller has a built-in audio interface:
- Connect your speakers to the DJ controller's Master output, or output 1-2 (not to the computer's audio output).
- Connect your headphones to the headphones output on the DJ controller.
- In Traktor's Preferences options (macOS: Traktor > Preferences / Windows: Files > Preferences), go to Audio Setup and make sure that your DJ controller is selected as the Audio Device.
- Go to Output Routing, and make sure that:
- The Mixing Mode is set to Internal.
- The Output Monitor is assigned to channels 3 and 4.
- The Output Master is assigned to channels 1 and 2.
Links to the related products: DJ Console ; DJ Console MK2 ; DJConsole RMX2